Winchester Australia is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their Marketing team to be responsible for the execution of the digital elements of the marketing plan and development, creation and implementation of targeted and customer focused promotions and activities.
Whilst the position is predominately based in Geelong, flexible work arrangements are available which will enable the right candidate to structure their working week across a number of locations as agreed.
Reporting to the Marketing and Trading Manager the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for
- Supporting the development of the digital marketing plan ensuring actions, measurements and milestones are included
- The execution of integrated marketing programs and campaigns across all consumer channels including the reporting and data analysis of activities
- The development and implementation of consumer communications for all platforms including online store and consumer EDM’s
- Management of all social media platforms and posting software
- Working with inhouse graphic designer to bring your creative vision to life
- Management of online product brand ambassadors’ products and materials
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials for consumer sales promotions
- Supervision of our consumer online presence including website store experience and enhancements
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of national events along with the development of consumer marketing and online only specials and promotions.
- Management of relationships with third party providers regarding branding and advertising.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a marketing role with an emphasis on online marketing, social media and digital marketing platforms
- The ability to work autonomously with decision making accountability within the scope your role
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office and Adobe Suites, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey and Google Analytics is essential.
At Winchester Australia we continually strive to exceed our customer expectations and are looking for someone to share our enthusiasm. If you are passionate about our industry and are seeking a role in which you have the opportunity to continually challenge yourself whilst earning a great salary, then apply now by submitting a covering letter and resume outlining your suitability for the position.
As Winchester Australia is deemed as an essential service as a supplier of Police and Government contracts proof of COVID-19 vaccination status is a requirement for the position.