– A rare opportunity – Work in an industry you are passionate about!
– Attractive Salary Package with Annual Salary reviews and Bonus Potential
– Based in Geelong with flexibility to work remotely up to 2 days per week
If you recognise the name and the logo, Winchester needs no introduction. Since the 1800s, Winchester has been a giant in the firearms and ammunition industry. Now you can be a part of carrying on this legacy. Opportunities at our client Winchester Australia don’t come up often. This is your chance to get on the inside of a unique industry.
Operating in both national and international markets with clients including but not limited to Australian Retailers and Clubs, the Police Force and other Government contracts, Winchester is a long-established leading distributor and wholesaler within the industry. The Company is seeking to employ a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their Marketing team. In this position you will be responsible for execution of the digital elements of the marketing plan. You will create, development, creation and implementation of targeted and customer focused promotions and activities.Role Responsibilities:
Reporting Marketing Manager day to day responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the development of the marketing plan ensuring actions, measurements and milestones are included
- The execution of integrated marketing programs and campaigns across all consumer channels including the reporting and data analysis of activities
- The development and implementation of consumer communications for all platforms including online store, consumer EDM’s and all social media interactions
- Management of online product brand ambassadors’ products and materials
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials for consumer sales promotions
- Supervision of our consumer online presence including website store experience and enhancements
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of national events along with the development of consumer marketing and online only specials and promotions.
- Management of relationships with third party providers regarding branding and advertising.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- A passion for the industry
- Experience working in a marketing role with an emphasis on online marketing, social media and digital marketing platforms
- The ability to work autonomously with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office and Adobe Suites, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey advantageous