St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre is the largest indoor shooting range in Sydney and operates 25m and 50m ranges, a retail facility and also provides training, Try Shooting and storage facilities. The Centre is open 7 days a week, has on-site parking and during its decades of operation, has established a loyal and regular customer base.
We are currently looking for a Centre Manager with demonstrated experience in business development and people management to work with the General Manager to drive growth and customer experience.
This is a full time position and is based at St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right person.
To be considered for this role please forward provide a cover letter detailing your skills and experience including addressing the essential criteria and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close June 5th 2023.Role Responsibilities:
As the Centre Manager, you will lead by example and be responsible for:
· In conjunction with the General Manager and Board, develop and implement initiatives to improve and enhance the quality of services to attract and retain customers.
· Lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Centre.
· Provide leadership to employees and volunteers.
· In conjunction with the General Manager, lead the Management Team in developing plans, budgets, strategies and KPIs and monitor and evaluate progress.
· Implement initiatives to motivate employees and volunteers to perform at the highest levels and ensure they have the necessary training and skills to achieve the required outcomes.
· Oversee the development of training to ensure participants, members and staff comply with all relevant legislation and handle firearms safely in accordance with policies.
· Participate in developing systems and processes to assist the Centre to achieve its goals and to comply with all legislative requirements.
· Develop and implement initiatives to improve customer service and experience.
· Lead business development and strongly contribute and implement the business transformation project in conjunction with the General Manager.
· Oversee a strong retail offering and work with management to achieve year on year growth.
· Conduct an organisational and operational review of the Centre and make evidenced based written recommendations to the General Manager and Board.
Review and amend reports that are prepared for the General Manager and Board.
· Proven strong financial literacy and ability to analyse financial and other data with the ability to transpose into detailed reports.
· Demonstrated experience in developing, monitoring and adhering to budgets.
· Demonstrated business development expertise.
· A proven ability to develop increased sales and business growth.
· Previous successful leadership in an operational and/or business environment.
· Demonstrated report writing and presentation experience with well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven ability to develop and manage productive and positive working relationships at all levels of a business.
· Demonstrated initiative and well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent computer and software skills along with a broad understanding of point of sale systems.
Ability to obtain a NSW Firearms licence.