- To provide a superior professional customer service orientated retail experience to customers.
- Qld Licensed firearms holder
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Consistent with the standards required for the position at Shooters Delight, the successful applicant will:
- Exhibit personal drive and self-motivation with integrity to the highest standard that demonstrates behaviors consistent with Shooters Delights values and standards of practice.
- Behave honestly, ethically, professionally.
- Provide industry leading, courteous, prompt, professional and knowledgeable service to all customers and manage their expectations.
- Help customers with finding products they are looking for – with the ultimate aim of encouraging them to purchase and return again for future purchases.
- Assist customers with purchases by identifying their needs, showing or demonstrating merchandise, arranging payment, and / or arranging for their delivery.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store.
- Actively be involved in the receiving, in-stocking and storing of new shipments.
- Ability to rapidly acquire and maintain product knowledge, accurately describe product features and benefits to customers and provide accurate advice on firearms shooting and reloading topics.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures with an ability to follow legislation pertaining to Retail Operations, Work Health and Safety requirements and Weapons Act legislation.
- Ability to operate within a diverse team
- Face-to-face interaction with customers.
- Provide in-depth product and service advice in a firearms retail environment.
- Sell products and services.
- Provide helpful advice to customers regarding purchases.
- Complete any other tasks as instructed by the Director or his delegate
- Basic computer skills
- Proven working experience in retail sales preferred but not essential
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills