Pro-Tactical Australia are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working warehouse coordinator to oversee wholesale warehouse operations, with a focus on speed, accuracy and a willingness to adapt to situations put in front of you. A small family run business with a fun and friendly environment, a perfect opportunity for someone to expand their knowledge and skill set in warehouse operations and sales with a focus on the firearms industry.
Pro-Tactical has established a formidable reputation for quality wholesale products and our dedication and attitude to customer service is a key component of our makeup, servicing the Australian hunting, shooting and outdoor industries; with expansion to global markets on the horizon. A great opportunity to join a relatively small team in an company very much in an early growth period.Role Responsibilities:
- Picking and packing customer orders. Competent use of courier backend systems.
- Overseeing incoming deliveries and storing stock - cross checking delivery packing slips for supply accuracy.
- Inventory management - identifying reorder points in correlation with product lead times.
- Handling warranties.
- Ability to create invoices and use backend logistics programs.
- Keeping warehouse neat, tidy and organised.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with stakeholders at all times.
- Be a confident decision maker, in situations of ambiguity and clearly conveying the reasoning for your decision.
- Advise on opportunities for improvement across the warehouse for both short-term and long-term.
- Knowledge of the firearm industry.
- Medium level computer skills required.
- Motivated with a great work ethic.
- Must have valid QLD Firearms Licence.
- Forklift licence required.
- Manual drivers licence.