As Group Human Resources Manager of HR within the NIOA Group Office, you will have overarching responsibilities to formulate, implement and drive the HR strategy and direction during the exciting exponential growth phase for NIOA, ensuring alignment of personnel with the business objectives.Role Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive HR strategic plan specific for the NIOA Group.
- Provide Senior Leaders with strategic HR advice on all matters relating to the business and its personnel.
- Engage consistently and regularly with key stakeholders to understand the needs of the business units/divisions relating to their specific workforce planning and requirements.
- Enhance the remuneration structure and review process.
- Oversee the analysis and planning for succession, development, talent identification and retention of existing staff.
- Ensure the NIOA Group is compliant with applicable Acts, Regulations and Laws including Workplace Health & Safety legislation across all locations domestically and globally.
- Ensure the company values and culture are maintained throughout the NIOA Group, through positive and regular direction and engagement with Senior Leaders and staff in all locations.
- Manage all HR Team members through the exponential growth phase of the NIOA Group, ensuring succession plans are in place within the HR team and NIOA Group more broadly:
- Ensure that all training and professional development is linked to organisational goals/objectives and coach managers to enhance performance and capability for themselves and their teams, ensuring a rewarding employee experience and productive workforce.
- Coach managers to lead and manage teams effectively where required, with initiatives in Team Leader and development programs, growing the skills and capabilities of existing staff.
- Oversee and direct talent acquisition strategies.
- 8+ years as a General Manager or Head of HR.
- Defence industry experience (desirable but not essential).
- Global HR experience and M&A.
- Full Generalist HR experience in all functions of the HR lifecycle.
Formal qualifications: Post Graduate Degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management.