This is an exciting time to join NIOA, and we are offering a unique opportunity for a Pronto Support Specialist to put their skills to use. No two days will be the same in this role, as you will provide end‑user support and advice as the subject matter expert across all departments of the business. You will be responsible for analysing and troubleshooting incidents, as well as testing and managing escalated tickets. Reporting to the Pronto Administrator, your problem-solving skills and experience in ERP modules will assist you in this role. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, result driven and able to work independently as well as in a team.Role Responsibilities:
- Provide support to internal stakeholders in the business across multiple live company datasets (v760), Employee portals, B2B dealer portals, as well as the Cognos BI platform.
- Utilising the Fresh service ticketing system, communicate timely and customer-focused support.
- Troubleshoot issues across multiple Pronto modules including, Financial suite, Distribution & Supply Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Service, and Project and make recommendations to rectify.
- Liaise and escalate issues through to our external Pronto Partners.
- Testing and documentation of functionality and issues.
- Other duties as directed.
- Extensive experience with Pronto ERP in a support capacity.
- Proven knowledge using Pronto within multiple environments/Industries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must, as well as strong communication and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle and prioritise tickets within a fast growing and changing organisation.
- Proven ability to understand complex processes and to articulate into simple to understand language.
- Current firearms licence, or the ability to attain one.
- NIOA will organise for successful applicant if required.
- Security clearance as appropriate, or the ability to attain one. NIOA will organise for successful applicant if required.
- Unrestricted drivers licence.