We are a Wellington, New Zealand based company with a passion for the wild outdoors, and ethical & sustainable business.
We design and develop the iconic Hunters Element & Desolve Supply Co brands of high-performance hunting & fishing, and outdoor clothing - eliminating, reducing, reusing & recycling fabric and packaging wherever possible to minimise our impact on the environment.
Territory Sales Manager Victoria
At Evolve Outdoors Group, momentum is strong and we are recruiting a Territory Sales Manager to support our Victoria based customers. The role reports to the New Zealand Based Field Sales Manager and is responsible for Evolve Outdoors Group’s sales and best in class execution within the territory.
Evolve’s Core Values:
- A passion for the outdoors
- One team
- A desire to learn & develop
- Service is everything
- Sustainable business practices
About the role
The purpose of this role is to achieve maximum sales through strategic territory management, customer service, recognising and capitalising on sales opportunities.
This role is a full time position, responsible for managing sales, season roll overs in range, business development and store staff training strategies in our Victorian based retailers within an agreed call cycle. The role involves extensive travel to cover half of Victoria.
The role would suit candidates based in and around Northern Victoria / Southern NSW.
An understanding of the fishing and hunting market will be an advantage.
Working cross functionally with other parts of the business - including the Field Sales Manager, Operations/Warehousing, Finance, Marketing, and Supply Chain teams on the day to day is required.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus for achieving targets
- Company tools of the trade – Vehicle, Laptop & Phone
Who are we looking for?
- A sixth sense when it comes to seeing opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A positive "can do" attitude with a high level of self-awareness.
- Accurate planning and follow up notes
- Methodical, analytical, and organised with attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to work independently/autonomously and contribute to our team culture
- Clean driver’s license
- Strong computer literacy skills with previous data BI systems exposure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
To be considered for this role you must already be in Victoria / Sth NSW and have the right to work here.Qualifications:
Skills, experience & personal attributes required:
- Proven sales and territory management experience
- Highly productive, motivated and driven
- Passionate about the outdoors, fishing, and hunting
- The ability to engage with and read people
- Data driven & able to convert information into compelling sales pitches