This is an exciting opportunity to join Beretta Australia, a leading distributor of some of Australia's most iconic brands within the firearms and outdoor sporting goods industry.
We are looking for a Web & E-Commerce Administrator who has experience in updating and managing the day-to-day content of B2C & B2B platforms. This is an outstanding chance to be part of a successful and ever-growing company. The Web & E-Commerce Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of website management, including, managing CMS, content creation, analytical reporting, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing and E-Commerce.
Working closely with stakeholders to support existing and new products and seek new opportunities to engage with both consumers and trade customers to grow brand reputation and drive demand. This role is responsible for creating user centric experiences across our websites as well as content assets and effectively driving E-Commerce growth and brand engagement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to get in and take ownership of all things web, including the management of a new e-Commerce platform. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be part of a fun, energetic team that strives to make the most of every opportunity in a collaborative environment.Role Responsibilities:
- Maintain Websites and E-Commerce platform.
- Audit online content to ensure products are kept up to date and details are accurate.
- Product content and imagery uploads & corrections.
- Maintain SEO best practices across sites, make recommendations.
- Manage E-Commerce.
- Paid Search or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising – control of budgets, success tracking and testing of different key words/phrases, return on investments (ROI) reporting.
- Web traffic and source analytics monitoring and reporting against key performance indicators.
- Assist with the development and execution of the company’s overall marketing plan to expand market share and pursue growth targets.
- Manage the day-to-day tasks and priorities according to the overall marketing strategy and available resources
- Proficient in the use of digital platforms across various CMS including E-Commerce based websites. Advanced WordPress knowledge.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Fluent in SEO/SEM.
- Good writer and communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative problem solver who is results driven.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office suite: Strong Excel skills.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and an eye for good design aesthetics.
- Passion for content creation and consumer engagement.
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Highly Desired, experience in heavy compliance based industries.
- A degree in marketing, or working towards in digital marketing or UX design favourable but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience working in similar role, 2+ years, ideally with competency using the WooCommerce CMS platform.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of firearms and optics a plus.
- MUST be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia.
- MUST undergo a National Police check and fingerprints.
Why work with us
- Be a part of tradition and history
- Team Environment
- Progressive culture
- Global brands
- Social club and events
- Secure onsite parking