This is an exciting opportunity to join Beretta Australia, a leading distributor of some of Australia’s most iconic brands within the firearms and outdoor sporting goods industry.
In this dual role the primary duty of a Customer Service Representative is assisting our dealer network and end-users in understanding our products to identify solutions to fit their needs. And, one day a week, as the Assistant your role is to assist the CFO in the accounts team.
· Answer incoming customer enquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
· Process orders in an efficient and accurate manner providing order status updates.
· Ensure all customer queries and complaints reach a positive and appropriate conclusion.
· Promote our product range and a variety of product related solutions (on job learning).
· Support our dealers and consumers with product and technical information (on job learning).
· All inbound and outbound aftersales products processed in our CRMs.
· Build rapport with customers and demonstrate our value-add philosophy.
· Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of departmental and company processes and policies.
· Reporting as instructed weekly, monthly and annually.
· Processing invoices, credits, customer payments or any other tasks at the CFO discretion.
Key Selection Criteria
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Outstanding in customer service.
· Ability to convert customer into buyer.
· Accurately conveying details to other individuals.
· Accuracy in data entry and reporting skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Time management skills.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
Education and Experience
· Experience in customer service is necessary including liaising with customers.
· Experience in selling preferred, but not essential.
· Experience in administration or accounts department preferred, but not essential.
· Excellent MS Office suite.
· A can do attitude and positive team player.
You are a person who is looking to get a role with variety. Bring your skills to make this role successful and be open to learn new skills for a growth pathway.
Why work with us
· Be a part of tradition and history
· Team Environment
· Progressive culture
· Global brands
· Social club and events
· Secure onsite parking
Beretta Australia is ISO accredited company, we pride ourselves on the standards we hold in OHS, Quality and Environment and to this end we know our employees do as well. All our efforts combined bringing the best solutions to our community and benefiting those we are working to serve.